Monday, October 6, 2008

Missing in Action!

Hi All! 

First, I just want to say I'm sorry! I've been out of commission when it comes to posting blogs because I've been so busy in real life. But, I've been working on some really great stuff for you--all related to paying for college, so I hope you'll forgive me.

Second, I just want to get your questions. What is the hardest part about finding scholarships? Applying to scholarships? Winning scholarships? 

What types of posts would be helpful to you? How do you manage college tuition? Do you want to hear more about how I saved money on college?

Basically, I want to hear from you because this blog is for you. If I'm not answering your questions or helping you, I'm wasting your time.  So, comment to this post, or send me an email at info@collegeboundresource.com and let me know what you think! 

Have a great day!

No comments: