Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Play cribbage for college scholarships.


Ok, I stink at cribbage. But that doesn't mean you do. Or your kids. Or your friends. If you're good at Cribbage (or know someone who is), I think you should check out The Granite City Junior Classic Tournament in St. Cloud, MN. First place wins $500, runner-up gets $250. For more information on this event, click here.

Before I continue, I need to have an I-told-you-so moment (am I not always telling you there are scholarships for everything!?!) Never underestimate any of your skills or activities, they might just be what gets you a scholarship!

Ok, I've regained my composure. If you don't live in Minnesota, or just can't make this tournament, don't fret. There are other tournaments around the country. If you want more information about a Cribbage tournament in your area, just visit www.cribbage.org

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Excellent idea Lindsay! Cribbage for college, I like it. I'm going to link to you at Cribbaholics Unanimous.

Cheers,
Joe